Beauty Talk: It’s Time To Organize Your Makeup
It’s so difficult and annoying when you’ve got to get your makeup done and leave the house 5 minutes, but can’t find your mascara or your blending brush in the pile of makeup stuff all in one place. It’s insane!
If you are tired of always having to dump out all of your makeup just to find one thing you need at the moment, you’ll have to organize your makeup, to have them at hand when you need them.
Here are some tips on how to organize your makeup and store your cosmetics:
- If you don’t own a travel makeup case or another kind of organizer it is time to get one. Buy one that has several compartments because it will be easier for you to store your makeup and other accessories.
- Throw out any old or expired makeup product. Makeup has an expiration date so you shouldn’t use them if they already expired.
Old makeup can build up germs and bacteria so it is not a good idea to use them.
Here is for how long makeup should be kept before you should dispose of them:
- mascara between 3 and 6 months
- blushes between 6 months and 1 year
- eye shadows, pencils, creams, concealers can be kept up to 1 year
- foundation cream, lipstick and moisturizer between 1 year and 1 Â½ years
- powdered blushes and face powder can be kept for about 2 years
Make Sure You Do The Following:
- Get rid of any makeup that you don’t use or you don’t like.
There is no point in just keeping them there because if you haven’t used them in a couple of months you’ll probably never going to use them.
- Sort you makeup after your preferences. You can place them according to color, season, the ones you use on a daily basis or by categories, lipstick with lipstick, eyeliner and lip pencils with pencils, etc.
- When you are done organizing your makeup don’t forget to keep them organized.
- Always put your makeup back from where you got it after you are done.
- Sort them again every few months to make sure everything is in order.
You might also like
More from Beauty
7 Tips For Building Body Confidence & Encouraging Self-Esteem In Girls When I read the article, “Kids Are Unhappy With Their …