Let’s Hear It For The Boys: Real Men Take On Male Models By Recreating Underwear Ads

Real Men Take On Male Models In Underwear Ads

Real Men Take On Male Models In Underwear

Real Men Take On Male Models In Underwear

With so much talk about women loving themselves and the fashion industry including plus size men, it seems like men often get overlooked. Years ago, we posted this story about plus size male models, but unless it’s a topic being discussed in large numbers, it tends to fall under the radar.

In the project, “Real Men vs. Underwear Models”, The Sun compared real men posing in similar settings to see if the real men would be just as appealing as the male models.

Take a look and tell us which looks you prefer.

John Doe vs. David Beckham for H&M

John Doe vs. David Beckham for H&M

John Doe vs. David Beckham for H&M

John Doe vs. David Gandy for Dolce & Gabbana

John Doe vs. David Gandy for Dolce & Gabbana

John Doe vs. David Gandy for Dolce & Gabbana

John Doe vs. Freddie Ljungberg for Calvin Klein

John Doe vs. Freddie Ljungberg for Calvin Klein

John Doe vs. Freddie Ljungberg for Calvin Klein

John Doe vs. Cristiano Ronaldo for Armani

John Doe vs. Cristiano Ronaldo for Armani

John Doe vs. Cristiano Ronaldo for Armani

So what do you think? Do you prefer the “Real Men” over the “Male Models?

About Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie Penn

Stephanie Penn is the Editor-In-Chief of DailyVenusDiva.com. She spends her days and night finding plus size news to share with you and interacting with the DailyVenusDiva.com readers. She loves music, writing and anything with a positive vibe to it.

Comments

1. Stefanie Cummins says

Wow this is really refreshing to see! Its true that we rage more about plus size women and neglect our men. Id prefer to see real men advertising underwear like this, id prefer to see them change the preception of male modelling world and give real men a chance.

2. Dolly Monique says

The only non male model I’m digging is the CK one. The rest I’d rather see the male models.

3. Lindsey says

That big bald blond is tasty! I like all of the regular guys (and the models) – there is something beautiful about everyone and to each their own. I like the idea of promoting acceptance of and glorifying the beauty of everyday people! I like real men who don’t shave and primp but I have friends that like men waxed and styled – there is room for, and someone for everyone! Now, off to stalk blondie…

4. Kaysa S. says

Hahahaha! Climb ‘em like a tree! I was thinking the same thing about a couple of them as well!

5. Geenak says

I am digging on the real men …. especially the bald one. He is HOT HOT HOT … Is it wrong to wish his boxer briefs were a different color or something … just to see what it looks like down there? =)

6. WIll says

as a dude I think the guys on the left are much more marketable than the models. Every time I buy underwear or shirts I want to tell the hanes guys to F off. I prefer Lane Bryant models too. I think it’s easy to look sexy when you’re what’s in demand. To look sexy when you’re the punchline? Rockin that shit takes talent, ten times out of ten. And THAT is sexy.

Leave a Review or Comment