When it comes to beauty there isn’t much that I won’t try with the exception of applying lashes. The thought of applying lashes freak me out but they’re so pretty and they’re the perfect facial accessory. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve worn lashes in my life but I want to change that. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is apprehensive about applying lashes so I reached out to Mink Goddess Lashes to get some tips on applying and caring for your lashes.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR GODDESS MINK LASHES
- Soften the band of lashes to give it a curve. Apply lashes by pressing the lashes as close to your lash line as possible, hold in place till they set.
- Dab a thin line of glue on the lash line and wait a few seconds till glue gets tacky.
- Measure the length of your eyes and trim lashes if needed from outer end.
- If needed curl your lashes with heated curler 1 or manual one.
- Be gentle when removing your lashes, soften adhesive with Goddess oil free make up remover.
- Remove any excess glue with a tweezer or soak a q-tip in Goddess oil free make up remover and gently dab over the lash line. Stay away from water as it may ruin the shape and curl of your lashes.
- Do not use mascara.
- Store them in the original case to prevent collection of dust and bacteria.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR LASHES
Goddess oil free makeup remover is formulated for Lash extensions lovers, mink lash lovers or for people that do not like the feel of oily products. It will not compromise the life of your lash extensions, won’t damage your authentic mink lashes and will condition your real lashes and brows.
The non-irritating, oil-free formula, leaves no oily residue, removes makeup from the delicate eye area, and can be used all over the face for a refreshed toned face. Fragrance free. Hypoallergenic, and suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive.
- Cucumber Extract: Rich in mineral content with soothing and cooling properties often used to reduce dark circles.
- Chamomile: Used for thousands of years in Europe as a treatment for skin infections, skin inflammations, eczema and rashes.
HOW LONG DO THE MINK LASHES LAST?
My signature mink lashes can last up to 20 times with tender loving care, no mascara on real fur, no oils, after removing them gently, clean any residue of glue and store them back in your keepsake box.
HOW LONG CAN YOU WEAR FALSE LASHES AFTER APPLICATION?
About Goddess Mink Lashes
Goddess Lashes brings you the finest individually handmade Mink Lashes, custom designed for a sophisticated woman that desires the highest quality Mink Lashes that feel and look real. Our Lashes are 100% Authentic. Goddess Mink Lashes are made from individually selected mink fur hair that have been harvested by the natural shedding process of live mink, no cruelty or harm to the animals.