When you think of lace thoughts of femininity come to mind. Traditionally lace is reserved for dainty fashionistas but in 2012 lace is racy with an edge. You can dress lace up with a beautiful strand of pearls or pair it with a motor cycle jacket and wear it out with friends. Either way, lace is one trend that will never go out of style regardless of which season it is.
- Kiyonna, Gigi Lace Cinch Dress $128.00 available at www.kiyonna.com
- Asos Curve, Skater Dress In Sequin And Lace $84.43 available at www.asos.com
- Kiyonna, Smitten Lace Top $68.00 available at www.kiyonna.com
- Fashion To Figure, Lace Tail Animal Print Blouse $32.00 available at www.fashiontofigure.com
- Torrid, Black Lace Blazer $58.00 available at www.torrid.com
- Igigi by Yuliya Raquel, Justine Lace Dress $180.00 available at www.igigi.com
- Queen Grace, The Elina Dress $125.00 available at www.queengrace.com