“IT” Girls: Top 10 Plus Size Fashion Bloggers

“IT” Girls: Top 10 Plus Size Fashion Bloggers
Daily Venus Diva

From curvy stylists to International sensations, this month our Editor’s celebrate fall fashion by spotlighting their favorite plus size fashion bloggers.

{Click on any image to view the slideshow}

1. Monique

September 3, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I’m so honored to be included with these beautiful ladies!! Thank you!!

2. Jessica

September 3, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Thank you so much! I am so honoured and humbled to be placed along side some of my idols xo

3. Violet

September 4, 2012 at 12:35 am

Yay! So Happy for all of them! They all have inspired me :)

4. nettaP

September 4, 2012 at 9:44 am

what an excellent list! love all y’all! :)

5. Inez

September 4, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Great list! Congrats ladies!!????

6. withthegirl

September 7, 2012 at 3:23 am

You forget the most wanted and the most fashion blog of Big Beauty! ? ? ! Really??

Stephanie Zwicky is the référence! Omg the fail!!!

7. plus size fashion

September 25, 2012 at 5:08 pm

This is indeed a great list! Very many congrats to the ladies for being included in the list. The best part about this particular blog post is that these ladies no more have to be afraid of being a plus size. Owning some elements of plus size fashion is a very common trend these days. With the type of junk and unhealthy food and also consumption of some sort of medicines is very likely to turn you into a plus size from a zero size in a jiffy! I visited and they got some really good plus size clothes collection. Check it out!

8. Mireille Maris

February 28, 2015 at 7:35 am

Don’t like to be a plus size . I’m born big and I don’t go out because of my size .
    I have 64 years, I’m lonely and very sad .

Daily Venus Diva

Daily Venus Diva is a daily lifestyle destination for plus size women featuring everything curvy girls need to live a well-rounded life! Published online by V.I.E. Thrive, our editors bring stories by, for and about women with curves; clothing and style advice; inspiration; dating and relationship advice; Beauty tips and trends; Healthy lifestyle options; Home, family, money, media, travel and much more!

More in Fashion

If You Liked Rebel Wilson’s AMA Dress, Then You’ll Love These Metallic Must-Haves

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 25, 2015

Plus Size Capes & Ponchos That Are Perfect For Transitioning From Fall To Winter

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 23, 2015

QURVII CEO Neelima Shares The Plus Size Brands Beginning’s And Their Future

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 23, 2015

The Season Sparkles with the Avenue ‘Celebrate’ Collection!

Valery AmadorNovember 18, 2015

10 Non- Ugly Holiday Sweaters For Plus Size Divas To Wear This Season

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 17, 2015

Plus Size New Arrivals To Buy ASAP For The Holiday Season

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 13, 2015

This New Plus Size Collection From Dorothy Perkins Is Worth Checking Out

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 11, 2015

Plus Size Brand “La Lure” Launches: Know Your Shape; Shape Your Style

Catherine SchullerNovember 6, 2015

The Lela Rose For Lane Bryant 2015 Holiday Collection Is All You Need To Wear During The Holidays

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 5, 2015