Fashion

“IT” Girls: Top 10 Plus Size Fashion Bloggers

“IT” Girls: Top 10 Plus Size Fashion Bloggers
Daily Venus Diva

From curvy stylists to International sensations, this month our Editor’s celebrate fall fashion by spotlighting their favorite plus size fashion bloggers.

{Click on any image to view the slideshow}

8 Comments

1. Monique

September 3, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I’m so honored to be included with these beautiful ladies!! Thank you!!

2. Jessica

September 3, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Thank you so much! I am so honoured and humbled to be placed along side some of my idols xo

3. Violet

September 4, 2012 at 12:35 am

Yay! So Happy for all of them! They all have inspired me 🙂

4. nettaP

September 4, 2012 at 9:44 am

what an excellent list! love all y’all! 🙂

xoxo
    netta

5. Inez

September 4, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Great list! Congrats ladies!!????

6. withthegirl

September 7, 2012 at 3:23 am

You forget the most wanted and the most fashion blog of Big Beauty! ? ? ! Really??

Stephanie Zwicky is the référence! Omg the fail!!!

7. plus size fashion

September 25, 2012 at 5:08 pm

This is indeed a great list! Very many congrats to the ladies for being included in the list. The best part about this particular blog post is that these ladies no more have to be afraid of being a plus size. Owning some elements of plus size fashion is a very common trend these days. With the type of junk and unhealthy food and also consumption of some sort of medicines is very likely to turn you into a plus size from a zero size in a jiffy! I visited http://www.EvesPlusSize.com and they got some really good plus size clothes collection. Check it out!

8. Mireille Maris

February 28, 2015 at 7:35 am

Don’t like to be a plus size . I’m born big and I don’t go out because of my size .
    I have 64 years, I’m lonely and very sad .

Fashion
Daily Venus Diva

Daily Venus Diva is a daily lifestyle destination for plus size women featuring everything curvy girls need to live a well-rounded life! Published online by V.I.E. Thrive, our editors bring stories by, for and about women with curves; clothing and style advice; inspiration; dating and relationship advice; Beauty tips and trends; Healthy lifestyle options; Home, family, money, media, travel and much more!

More in Fashion

10 Looks From Christian Siriano’s New Lane Bryant Collection That I Want RIGHT NOW!

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennApril 22, 2016
12998527_10154145668036350_5164258651881954046_n

Class Is In Session With Plus Size Fashion Line Lavender’s Jungle

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennApril 11, 2016
Untitled design

I Love Casual Friday: Here Are 8 Plus Size Business Casual Looks!

T MarleneApril 11, 2016
real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-8-reunion-02

10 Plus Size Looks Inspired By The “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Season 8 Reunion

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennMarch 20, 2016
AS-EXT_GROUP

Ashley Stewart’s New Extended Size Collection Features Several Must-Have Items For Spring

T MarleneMarch 12, 2016
The Following Celebrities Are Taking Over The Plus Size Fashion Industry One Collection At A Time

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennMarch 4, 2016