The International Fuller Woman Expo returns to Detroit, Michigan for its 4th year with an event focused on inspiring, educating and celebrating plus size women. The largest international consumer event for plus size women returns to the Hotel St. Regis in Downtown Detroit, Michigan on September 21, 22 & 23, 2012.
The three-day event features empowering panel discussions, insightful workshops, enlightening speakers, motivating women, a variety of exhibits, as well as fashion and live entertainment that will engage, entertain inform and celebrate plus size women.
September 21st: Plus Biz Connect
KICKOFF & NETWORKING EVENT
- Connecting to the plus consumer
- How to thrive in an expo environment
- What the plus movement means to your business
FULLER WOMAN EXPO
- Keynote Speaker Kim Coles
- Plus Modeling 101 Workshop with Allison McGevna
- Empowerment Seminars & Panel Discussion
- Curves in Motion Fashion Showcase hosted by Erica Watson
- Vendors Catering To Your Curves
- Featuring Kim Coles, Erica Watson, Shanie D. & Crystal P.
THRIVE AWARDS LUNCHEON
- Awards luncheon honoring plus size women
- Presented by DailyVenusDiva.com
For more information about the International Fuller Woman Expo and the Plus Empowerment Weekend visit www.thefullerwomanexpo.com.