Most women dream of the day when they get to walk down the aisle and say “I Do” but with the institution of marriage getting such a bad rap, relationship coach Christy Little Jones is using her experience as a divorcee by sharing her message of encouragement. She hopes to equip women with the proper tools to become authentic and confident as single women before getting married.
Are you wife material? Here are 5 questions that every woman should ask herself:
- Am I everything that I want my husband to be? You will manifest who you are. If you have a laundry list of what you want in your husband, be sure you are those things too.
- Am I expressing myself authentically in my relationships or am I shrinking the greatness of who I am to make others more comfortable? It’s very easy to play small in an effort to reach the goal of being in a committed relationship or even marriage. But, I promise you, if you do not fully express YOU now, it will eventually come out and it will not be pretty.
- Am I a people-pleaser? Do I morph into whoever the person I am in relationship with wants me to be? This is tiring. As you age, you will realize that this way of living is impossible and for the birds.
- Do I know who I am? Do I understand my identity? You were born for greatness! In spite of what you have been told or how you have been raised, you have the power within you to make decisions that can change your life…forever.
- Am I living in fear or in the pain of past relationships that are ultimately blocking me from experiencing true love and happiness. Fear is a beast! If you don’t face it head on, it will constantly pursue you until it wins. A life of “just existing” is the result.
_______________________________________________________________________________About My Relationship Revolution & Christy Little Jones:
My Relationship Revolution (spearheaded by Christy Little Jones) is a national coaching and resource center helping women who desire to get married and who want to get the most out of their life. By discovering your true identity, embracing your power influence and living what you believe, you manifest who you are. Christy believes that, “before moving into powerful relationships, women have to first find their power within and become who they want to attract.”