Summer is almost here and that means barbecues, pool parties, picnics and many more opportunities to spend time outdoors with family and friends. With these stylish tips from celebrity chef Claire Robinson and delicious recipes from Town House® crackers, your next gathering is sure to be beautiful and stress-free.
“One thing I always do the night before a party is pick out the platter I am going to use,” said Robinson. “This way, right after I make my dish, I can easily plate and serve it.”
To dress up the table, Robinson offers some suggestions:
- Use old household items, such as a glass jar, as a vase. I like to showcase tulips in glass jars. It just looks so pretty sitting in the middle of my table!
- Find small terracotta pots and fill with packets of seeds. They make a great hostess gift or as a little something for your guest. The kids will love planting the seeds.
Try these recipes by Town House crackers, which are sure to be a hit at your outdoor get-together:
- Almond Chicken Salad on Town House Toppers – this colorful chicken salad features fresh fruits and vegetables, piled high on Town House Toppers® Original crackers and garnished with juicy grapes
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Spread – with an elegant and light flavor, this make-ahead spread combines the tanginess of goat cheese with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil
- Swiss Cheese and Grape Salsa – the bright color and bold flavor of this unexpected salsa is the perfect pairing for Town House® Flatbread Crisps Italian Herb crackers