You Be The Stylist: Which Igigi Dress Should I Wear?

What a difference a year makes……..

Just last year the only dresses you would see me in were long and flowing. All I purchased were maxi dresses; black, multi colored and pastel maxi dresses. Now I’m in love with knee length dresses. It’s not that I’ve officially divorced maxi dresses, I’m just partial to shorter dresses and rightfully so, I am only 5’3″ and some maxi dresses have a tendency of swallowing me whole.

On Friday (in two days) I have a birthday party to attend and I don’t know what to wear. It’s between 3 dresses from Igigi.

Why Igigi?

I’m a long time supporter of the brand because they constantly appeal to the larger plus size woman. As a 22+ woman finding the “Perfect” dress would present a problem if it were not for brands such as Igigi.

Instead of deciding on which dress to wear alone, let’s have a little fun. Below are the dresses that I’m thinking about wearing. In the comment section tell me which dress I should wear and why. To be fair I will wear the dress that the majority decides on.

Plus Size O'Hara Dress in Purple

Plus Size Provence Dress in Olive

Plus Size Renata Dress in Deep Fuchsia

Thanks for being my stylists!

About Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie Penn

Stephanie Penn is the Editor-In-Chief of DailyVenusDiva.com. She spends her days and night finding plus size news to share with you and interacting with the DailyVenusDiva.com readers. She loves music, writing and anything with a positive vibe to it.

Comments

1. Elizabeth says

Plus Size Renata Dress in Deep Fuchsia
    You have GREAT curves, and this dress let’s more then just your personality shine thru! The color is a great testement to the season as well. You’ll be sure to be the hit of any party in this one!

2. says

LOL! Being an IGIGI insider, I am naturally biased towards all of them:) However, I am totally and utterly in love with the Renata, and I think you would totally rock that dress!

3. @ayotondy says

The fushia dress is nice, but I love the yellow one. It depends on if you like your arms out or not!

4. Yoti Kale says

Here’s my two cents (for what its worth)…I think you would look great in the Renata dress. I like all three but this one in particular looks more like a party dress. Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great time!

5. Limarie says

All of them are gorgeous but I think youe really would look stunning in the Renta dress! Can’t wait to see pics of you in the dress you decide!

6. says

The “Plus Size Renata Dress in Deep Fuchsia”. I adore this style, the ruching and the color. When I look at this dress I think of Adele and her sensuous cover of Vogue. I would choose for you to wear this dress and any curvy female. I love it!!!!

7. Shawn says

The Renata, absolutely. I LOVE this dress, I even bought it, unfortunately I am not the right shape for it… there’s just not enough pairs of spanx in the world but oh how I adore it.

Trackbacks