Full Figured Fashion Week™ is about a month away. If you plan on attending this years festivities there are a couple of things that you must consider. Planning makes perfect and as long as you keep these tips in mind you will have one fabulous trip!
- The first thing you need to do is invest in “THE” hottest bag ever! It doesn’t have to be super expensive but it must be stylish and functional.
- No one wants to pack gigantic bottles so I suggest investing in trial size personal hygiene bottles or you can purchase trial size containers to place your everyday products in.
- There are a number of great events going on during FFFweek™. It would be in your best interest to take a look at the schedule beforehand, determine which events you will be attending and bring specific outfits for those events. This will cut down on the amount of clothing you bring and give you an opportunity to mix and match as well as plan ahead for would be wardrobe malfunctions.
- Shoes, shoes and more shoes! Don’t bring all of your shoes but make sure you have shoes to go with each of your outfits or shoes that are interchangeable. A good number is 3. Stick to that number and you can’t go wrong.
- We love changing our looks but unless you’re going to a beauty pageant, there’s no need to bring every item in your makeup bag. Only bring items that you guaranteed to use.
- Each year I walk away from FFFweek™ with a swag bag filled with goodies. Between the goodies and the shopping I suggest you bring an extra bag. Nothing too big. You should also keep this in mind when packing so you don’t overpack or you may run the risk of not having enough room in your luggage to bring your FFFweek goodies home with you.
- Pack a book and some music in your purse. Prices for carry on luggage at some airlines have increased so instead of planning to bring a carry on only to receive the surprise of your life, make sure everything that you need before arriving at the hotel can fit into your purse.
- Bring a snack (pack that in your purse too) for your wait in the airport and for the plane ride. If you’re content with peanuts and lorna doone cookies then disregard this tip.
- Pack a light sweater to take the chill off. You sweater can also be used as a throw on the plan or as a pillow if you want to get comfortable.
- Leave all your worries behind and prepare to have FUN!
You might also like
More from Living
During heated conversations about race relations, politics and other topics that evoke passionate responses, staying calm is a skill; a …
Motherhood Is A Gift To Us All Motherhood is more than giving birth to a child. Motherhood is a gift to …
Lane Bryant's Inspired to Give campaign embodies the brand's charitable mission to empower, encourage and support women and children Earlier this …