New Year’s Eve is the most exciting night of the year as you celebrate the memories of 2011 and toast to good fortune for 2012. Make sure that as the clock strikes twelve, you ring in the new year with these cocktail recipes from Ketel One Vodka and Baileys Original Irish Cream.
Toast of Times Square
- 1 ounce Ketel One Citroen Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Elderflower cordial
1. Combine Ketel One Citroen Vodka and Elderflower cordial into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
2. Strain contents into a chilled glass.
3. Top with champagne.
New Year’s Cheer
- 1 1/2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 3 ounces brewed chai tea
- Raw brown sugar
- Cinnamon stick
1. Brew a pot of chai tea.
2. Add two teaspoons of raw brown sugar for each cup of tea. Stir until dissolved.
3. Pour chai tea and Baileys Original Irish Cream into a coffee mug.
4. Stir with cinnamon stick.
More from Food and Dining
It’s that very special time of the year when many Americans are receiving invitations to their annual office holiday party. …
The ONLY Sweet Potato Pie You Need This Holiday Season!I love a hilariously funny Youtube video, especially one that's entertaining …
Coffee has been a morning staple all of my adult life.Since the age of 18, I’ve started my work day …