Easy, Seasonal Cocktails for Thanksgiving Dinners
Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching and it’s time to start planning your feast. Not only do you have to plan the turkey, sides and dessert but also the cocktails to pair with them. Try these easy, seasonal cocktails from Baileys Original Irish Cream, Ketel One Vodka, Moon Mountain Organic Vodka and Ron Zacapa Rum that will get your guests excited for your famous turkey and the start of the holiday season.
1 1/4 ounces Ketel One Oranje™ Flavored Vodka
1/4 ounces Grand Marnier®
1/4 ounces Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Pour Ketel One Oranje, Grand Marnier and fresh lemon juice into rocks glass over ice.
2. Top off with ginger ale.
3. Stir gently.
4. Garnish with orange peel.
The After-Turkey Apertif
1 ounces Moon Mountain Organic Vodka
1/4 ounces sweet vermouth
1/4 ounces Zwack®
5 dashes Angostura Bitters
1. Pour Ketel One Oranje, sweet vermouth, Zwack and 5 dashes of Angostura Bitters into a rocks glass filled with ice.
2. Stir gently.
3. Garnish with lime.
1 ounce Baileys Original Irish Cream
1/2 ounce iced coffee
1 ounce Bulleit Bourbon
1/8 ounce 2:1 raw sugar syrup
3 mint sprigs
1. Mix coffee and sugar syrup together and set aside.
2. In a highball glass, layer 2 mint sprigs in the bottom of the glass, then top with crushed ice.
3. Add Baileys Original Irish Cream, Bulleit Bourbon, and simple syrup.
4. Swizzle together, leaving the mint at the bottom of the glass.
5. Float coffee on top and garnish with last mint sprig.