With Breast Cancer Awareness month upon us, the following beauty products not only encourage you to be aware of Breast Cancer but they’re also available in the cutest shades of pink.
AHAVA Hope Blossoms Mineral Bath Salts
Through the National Breast Cancer Foundation, AHAVA is helping to find a cure for breast cancer. For every purchase of these mineral bath salts, AHAVA will make up to a 15% donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in support of their mission to help fund research and promote education and early detection. These mineral-rich salts contain 21 essential Dead Sea minerals, including Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium that work to melt away stress, while providing essential moisture to skin and relief to tired muscles.
Price: $22, Available at www.AHAVAUS.com
Darphin Redness Relief Soothing Serum
For the month of October, the cult-favorite Redness Relief Soothing Serum will wear the pink colors of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.For each serum purchased, $15 will go toward Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This high potency soothing serum is dedicated to improving sensitive skin prone to irritations and works to diminish the appearance of redness.
Price: $85, Available at www.darphin.com
Stila Positive and Pretty Palette
Get empowered in pink with this limited-edition palette featuring four award-winning Eye Shadows, a Cheek Color and a Highlighter. A mirror is included for on-the-go application and a detailed face chart offers how-to tips and tricks. A total of 10% of proceeds will go to a variety of BCA charities, one of which is the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Price: $14 (a $62 value), Available at www.stilacosmetics.com
TIGI’s BCA Collection
With each purchase of TIGI’s pink ribbon products, TIGI will donate a portion of the proceeds to City of Hope, a leading research, treatment and education center for cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hard Hold Hairspray – A long-lasting, strong, but flexible hairspray that conditions and fortifies, without sacrificing shine ($14.50)
- TIGI Bed Head Manipulator – This fiber-forming cream helps achieve perfect texture, body and a matte finish ($17.50)
- TIGI Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray – Get massive shine and serious hold with this fortifying, tropical berry scented hairspray ($18.50)
- TIGI Rockaholic “Dirty Secret” Dry Shampoo – This dry shampoo absorbs oil and keeps hair looking fresh and smelling clean for longer ($18.95)
- TIGI S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray – With a scientific blend of ingredients, this spray provides a thermal shield, lustrous shine and a soft, healthy finish ($29)
- TIGI S-Factor Molding Wax – Achieve perfect texture and hold with this creamy wax that shines and moisturizes. ($27)
- Price: Available in salons nationwide.
Tiny Prints for BCA
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Tiny Prints, the leading online destination for personal stationery, greeting cards and more, has partnered with renowned actress and breast cancer survivor, Christina Applegate and her charity, Right Action for Women (RAW). Tiny Prints has created a limited-edition collection of greeting cards and thank you notes, designed by Applegate, with a portion of proceeds benefiting RAW. Applegate’s collection features designs that are easily customizable with personal photos and messages on the Tiny Prints site. Now, you can enjoy stationery designs created by an inspiring breast cancer survivor, while supporting a cause that affects so many American families. For more information, visit www.tinyprints.com.