Nephew Tommy Celebrates Plus Size Women With ‘Big Luv Denim’

Nephew Tommy Celebrates Plus Size Women With ‘Big Luv Denim’

Launching Spring 2011, Big Luv Denim derived from the strong, on-air personality of comedian/actor Thomas Miles, known as co-host Nephew Tommy of the #1 nationally syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show. Big Luv Denim is a unique, lifestyle denim brand, celebrating the fashion conscious full figured woman.

Thomas Miles is debuting his new plus-size denim line August 28th in a fashion show co-hosted by Shirley Strawberry of The Steve Harvey Show. The fashion show will be at noon in the Islander Ballroom at Mandalay Bay during Steve Harvey’s Hoodie Award weekend.

The website for Big Luv Denim is under construction but you can join their mailing list to receive updates.

1. Curvy Confidence Editor, Limarie Lewis

August 17, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Nephew Tommy is so funny! I can’t wait to see the new plus-sized denim line…the logo is too cute!

2. Angela Gilmore

September 2, 2010 at 4:27 pm

I think the logo for your denim line is real sexy. I’m currently an 18 so I would definitely wear some of your collections.

3. Denise Davidson

November 14, 2010 at 1:21 am

Can’t wait til this line drops…my support is ready and waiting.

4. Olga

November 15, 2010 at 5:31 am

I love hearing news like this!!!

Curvy hugs,

5. tammy

December 17, 2010 at 5:25 pm

I tried to get on the site but when I clicked to shop I was informed that I was going on a forbidden to shop on the site. whats up with that, but i really luv all your character on the steve harvey show

6. Shontal

February 2, 2011 at 9:25 pm

What’up TOMMY!!!!!!!!
    when are the jeans coming I want to try him out I am a size 16

Valery serves as Daily Venus Diva's Creative Director, and is the Co-founder of, an online publishing company.

More in Designer

QURVII CEO Neelima Shares The Plus Size Brands Beginning’s And Their Future

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 23, 2015

This New Plus Size Collection From Dorothy Perkins Is Worth Checking Out

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 11, 2015

Plus Size Brand “La Lure” Launches: Know Your Shape; Shape Your Style

Catherine SchullerNovember 6, 2015

The Lela Rose For Lane Bryant 2015 Holiday Collection Is All You Need To Wear During The Holidays

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 5, 2015

Plus Size Fashion: 7 Designers That Are Getting Plus Size Fashion Right

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennNovember 2, 2015

The Luxe Collection From Pop Up Plus Is Rich, Colorful And Perfect For The Season

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennOctober 23, 2015

Plus Size Blogger Nadia Aboulhosn Collaborates With Addition Elle On New “Love & Legend” Collection

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennOctober 7, 2015
null (7)

Addition Elle Launches New Fall Capsule Collection Starring Plus-Size Model Tess Holliday

Editor-In-Chief, Stephanie PennSeptember 23, 2015